Monday, September 17, 2012

crazy life!

HEEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Life.... woooah! school has been crazy overwhelming! I haven't blogged in awhile!

school... I keep having this unsettling feeling that im doing the wrong thing. I really wanted to get into the nursing program, but i didn't. Thats what i orginally wanted, but got into the surgical tech program.  Im having nightmares about sterile environments, instruments, and misplaced sponges!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not to mention you have to scrub the crap out of your hands and arms. I think someone should just smack me in the face. hahahaha ...If i happen to disappear... there will be one place you will find me. Sitting on a beach with the wind in my hair and the sand inbetween my toes.

Ok, ok... maybe im just overdramatzing it,  but still... sooo confused.

I want to go back to NYC!!!!!!!  Central Park <3
 
 
Well I did have something good happen to me, but i dont want to discuss it just yet! I don't want to jinx it!!!! lol :o))))))))))))))

Time to get ready for school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: